STEPS AND PROCEDURES
STEPS AND PROCEDURES ENTERING IN JAPAN
Importantly, You should have good Japanese Language before applying to Japan.
FOR APPLICATION IN CANON
Japanese Language Courses
Canon International Education has been providing different types of courses on the students need and purpose.
Course A (for study in Japan)
This course is specially designed for those students who want to go and study in Japan through this institution. Students can apply for any Colleges and in any City which they select by themselves.
|Course Duration||Daily Class Hours||Weekly Class||Teachers|
|6 Months||One and Half Hours||9 Hours in a Week||Nepalese/Japanese|
- Class Schedule and time table can be changed and re-scheduled according to your need.
Eligibility to study in Japan
- Students should study Japanese Language in this institution at least for 6 months (216 Hours)
- Students who have passed +2 level or equivalent
- Sponsor of the student must be financially capable.
Academic Schedule in Japan
|Admission Session||Course Duration||Application Deadline||Final Result|
|April||2 or 1 year||October last of this year||February last of Next year|
|October||1Year 6 months||April last of this year||August last of this year|
|July||1 year 9 months||January last of this year||May last of this year|
|January||1 year 6 months||July last of this year||November last of this year|
- Admission to Canon International Education
- Student Selection Exam ( will be conducted by School’s Representative from Japan or by Skype)
- Preparation of Necessary Documents or Documentation
- Document Check/ Translation and Forward to Japan
- Submission of applicant’s documents to the Immigration of Japan
- Get Letter of Eligibility from Immigration of Japan
- Get Visa from Embassy of Japan in Nepal
- Fly to Japan
- Mark Sheet of SLC (Original)
- Latest Academic Transcript and Character Certificate (Original)
- Recommendation Letter from present campus
- Japanese Language Certificate (at least 6 months or 216hours)
- 16 copies passport size (3*4 cm)
- Citizenship Certificate and Medical Report (applicable to certain schools)
- Certificate of trainings or work experience, if any
- Certificate of Relationship verification with sponsor
- Certificate of Annual income verification for past 3 consecutive fiscal years of sponsor
- Certificate of occupation
- Certificate of Tax clearance
- Certificate of Bank Balance
- Supporting documents
Importantly, Canon International Education investigates, rectify, check and verify the documents before applying to any of the Schools/ colleges and Universities.